Commission a unique composition for your life event,
including proposals, weddings, anniversaries, reunions, and religious, academic or other ceremonies.
It's also the perfect gift for loved ones.
The Commissioning Process:
Contact me to discuss in person, on Skype, or over the phone, the following information:
1. Event: Nature and Date for composition performance
2. Music Style: Determine the genre (classical, jazz, rock, etc.), type(s) of instrument(s), and length of work best suited to your taste and budget.
- Contract: Once specifics of the commissioned project have been determined, a contract between you, the Commissioning Party, and me, the Composer, will be signed. A 50% deposit is due at this time.
- Review Session: One (1) review session will be scheduled with you to listen to an electronic version of the score; modifications will be discussed and made.
- Delivery of Composition: The completed score will be delivered to you at a negotiated time, upon which the remaining 50% balance is due.
- Live Performance: You are responsible for hiring musicians to perform this composition. I can provide a digital recording of the composition upon request.4. Commission: Visit my Contact page to begin the process of creating a unique composition for your event.